In this conversation we explore Kathryn’s plant path & serendipity, Teaching through environmental ed, Heart connection and sensory experiences with plants, Connecting with kids & nature and so much more...
- Kathryn’s plant path & serendipity
- Teaching through environmental ed
- Heart connection and sensory experiences with plants
- Connecting with kids & nature
- Movement & body awareness
- The power of playfulness
- Honoring our teachers and mentors along the journey
- Yoga as community gathering space
- Trusting yourself on the journey of self awareness & authentic expression
- Mutualistic learning with elders
- Authority vs creating the space to see who shows up
- Owning the “I don’t know”
- Everyone can be a teacher and has something to share
- Teaching as an art form
- Walking the edge of a “good middle path”
What is Hearthspeak?
Conversations and recorded experiences on reclaiming our roots, connecting to our visions and trusting our heart path. Hosted by Megan of Living Hearth.