In this episode, Adam and Taylor Otwell have a discussion about strategies they use to write cleaner, simpler code when working with the Laravel framework.
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
- Test Driven Laravel, Adam's upcoming video course
- Laravel Valet
- Laravel Spark
- Laravel Passport
- Example of splitting controllers
- Basecamp Rake Stats
- DHH Resources on Rails presentation
- Nitpick CI
- "I don't love the single responsibility principle" by Marco Cecconi
- Martin Fowler on Tell Don't Ask
- Chasing Perfect, Adam's talk at Laracon 2015
- Adam's base Blade layout
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.