Today’s guest is Matt Johnson. Matt is founder of Pursuing Results, a zero-hassle podcast system to break into new markets, build strategic relationships, and create authority.
- The ROI of podcasting and how you can capitalize on it.
- The biggest benefit to being a guest on a podcast for your business and the biggest reason why most businesses don’t do it.
- How Matt’s personality has allowed him to shape the direction of his career.
- Fear and mental roadblocks are generally the number one thing keeping people from starting a podcast.
- Having guests on or being a guest on another podcast is critical to building deep relationships and earning referrals that move your business forward.
- Podcasting is working whether you think it is or not. It’s out there, people are listening and it is doing it’s job even if you might not understand it completely.
- Never chase the numbers. Just because your podcast is “big” doesn’t mean that you are maximizing your marketing or connecting with your audience. Dominate your niche instead and become an authority.
Important Mentions in this Episode
- Podcast Pitch Assistant
- Podcast Guest Training
- Matt Johnson on Instagram
- The Business of Expertise by David Baker
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.