Dn. Michael Hyatt, author of No Fail Meetings shares how you can make your parish board meetings more engaging and productive.
Have you ever endured a pointless or even painfully contentious meeting? Dn. Michael Hyatt, author of No Fail Meetings shares how you can make your meetings more engaging and productive by:
- First asking whether a meeting is even needed
- Preparing and time-boxing your agenda
- Following up with task owners recorded in minutes
- Creating a safe environment for dissent
- Ensuring alignment over agreement
What is Doulos?
The Doulos podcast explores servant leadership in an Orthodox Christian context.