A conversation on tech and public policy with Chris Yiu, Executive Director of the Technology and Public Policy team at the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change.
More specifically, Chris and I discuss:
- his decision to leave Uber and go work at the Tony Blair Institute
- the importance of Progress and his new Progressive Agenda,
- why the institutions of the 20th century are fundamentally mismatched to the challenges of the 21st century
- why we should be optimists about government
- his advice for tech people going into Public Policy
- the biggest opportunities in Artifical Intelligence
- his reading habits
What is The Seedtable Podcast?
Welcome to the Seedtable podcast, where we try to make sense of what's going on in European technology by having fascinating conversations with European founders, investors and operators.