Create an Articulate Storyline 360 eLearning Course In a Day. A Hands-On, BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) | Full-Day Workshop
If you’ve been itching to get your hands on Articulate Storyline 360 to create a killer eLearning course, this is your opportunity. Bring your own laptop (loaded with the free, 30-day trial of Storyline 360, or the licensed version) and put Storyline through its paces. Start with nothing, end with a completed project you can share with your boss, colleagues, and friends.
- Create a new, blank project and learn to add slides, text, scenes, and add images from the Content Library
- Add interactivity with buttons
- Work with both Triggers and Conditional Triggers
- Work with States
- Ensure project consistency and enhance your productivity by leveraging Themes, Master Slides, Slide Layouts, and Layers
- Add Quizzes to gauge learner retention
- Add Closed Captioning to a project to meet accessibility standards
- Work with Audio in your projects (including recording, editing, and using text to speech)
- Publish your eLearning masterpiece in a format appropriate for hosting on a web server or a Learning Management Systems (you’ll actually create a SCORM package)
- Registration includes continental breakfast and light lunch,
- Attendees must have a copy of Articulate Storyline 360 installed prior to arrival at the workshop
- Attendees will also receive Kevin’s international best-selling book, “Articulate Storyline: The Essentials” as part of the workshop.
More information and online registration: Workshop: Create an Articulate Storyline 360 eLearning Course In a Day
Hope to see you there!
What is ATD Houston: Train To Win?
Produced by ATD Houston, a fun podcast inspiring talent development professionals to achieve their full potential.