The chief of police is out, so we'll have an interim chief during the budget discussions. Mack and Troy question the lack of questions asked about our police budget, and Troy shares a very harsh indictment of the Office of Traffic Safety and council's oversight of it.
- The Sprawl: The Plebiscite Edition
- Alberta funds Edmonton Valley Line West
- Alberta commits $1.04 billion to Edmonton's west Valley Line LRT expansion
- Edmonton budget talks will include $67M request for subsidized housing
- Elise Stolte: These tiny suites could be Edmonton's answer to affordable housing
- Edmonton Police Chief Rod Knecht retires: 42 years of service, seven at the helm
- Outgoing police chief reflects on time with Edmonton Police Service
- December 2014: Why isn’t City Council pushing back on the Edmonton Police Service?
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.