In this episode, Alyssa and Melissa discuss the importance of focusing on subscribers and encouraging engagement. It’s time to stop viewing subscribers like spreadsheets and start building a real relationship with the people behind your metrics.
- [11:26] Add “reactions” to your email message. This is a great feature that not only encourages engagement but helps you as a sender understand how your subscribers are responding to your emails.
- [14:50] Create a fun segment in your email newsletter that encourages responses. Polls and surveys are great for engagement and another way to solicit feedback.
- [21:48] With tools like ReplyVid, you can even ask subscribers to reply to your email with a video message. It’s a fun relationship-building technique and a feature unique from any form of social media.
- [24:18] Add something to your emails that subscribers can interact with – like a pet to “feed” or a flower to “water”.
- Litmus Live
- Deliverability Defined 0218: Apple’s New Privacy Changes
- RP Daily newsletter
- Empress of Dirt
- Chris Vasquez
- Send us your great email signup form!
Try ConvertKit's deliverability in action
What is Deliverability Defined?
Each week, Deliverability Defined will dive deep into topics about email deliverability, giving you the insight you need to reach the inbox of your subscribers.