Also: should you ask for credit card upfront? How many signups have we had since launch?
SaaS conversation rate cheatsheet:
- Visitor to trial: 0.75% - 1%
- Trial to paid: 40% - 60%
- Visitor to trial: 5%+
- Trial to paid: 8% - 20%
Transistor's conversion rates since launch:
- Total traffic since launch: 40,162 unique pageviews, 11,614 visitors
- Total new trials since launch: 32 (out of 49 active trials total)
- Conversion %(visitor to trial): 0.3% (should be 0.75% - 1%)
- Conversion %(trial to paid): 8.9% - 16.7% (should be 40% - 60%)
- July was 17.9%
- June was 29.6%
- May was 48.7%
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Stripe Billing - “go to Stripe, and then billing menu”
- Marco's tweet - donation support for podcasts in Overcast
- Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.