In 2004, 37signals started an indie SaaS revolution when they launched Basecamp and Ruby on Rails. But can you still succeed with something new?
You can follow along as we explore this question:
What does it take to build a SaaS business now? Is all of the low-hanging fruit gone?
You'll get to hear our real raw emotions:
"A lot of me right now is just trying to figure out how motivated is the customer to sign up."
If this sounds interesting, hit subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to shows.
- Spots.fm - “what if advertising on podcasts was as easy as advertising on Facebook?”
- Transistor.fm on Instagram
- Transistor.fm on Twitter
- Jon Buda is back on Twitter: @jonbuda
- Justin Jackson on Twitter here: @mijustin
- Give us some love on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.