Justin answers listener questions on founder equity splits and more!
★ Thanks to our sponsor: podcastinsights.com
- Episode 2: How to find a cofounder
- Place to buy a startup: Flippa and Empire Flippers
- Justin’s article: How to make a podcast
- Video: Creating a podcast from nothing
- Tool: Chartable lets you see podcast charts
- Microphone: Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB
- Pop filter: Find one that will work with your mic. This one is a good start.
- Headphones: Sennheiser HD 202 II
- Editing software: Garage Band or Screenflow (for Mac) and Audacity (for PC)
- Cover art: Canva or Snappa
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Colin Gray
- Samori Augusto
- Mike Walker
- Brad (from Canada)
- Darby Frey
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.