As you think about "should I stay or should I go" in your current job or career path, you might want to take a listen to this week's #InVinoFab with Marci Walton.
- Follow @ResLifePuppy Iggy on Twitter
- More about Jesuit Colleges & Universities
- Spreadsheet: Higher Ed Career Tracker
- Expats of Student Affairs Facebook Group
- What is Human Resource Development?
- The Basics of Adult Learning
- Learning in the Flow of Work
- Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go: Career Conversations Employees Want by Beverly Kaye & Julie Winkle Giulioni
- Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking Skills by Tony Stoltzfus
- Follow on Twitter: @HRSocialHour and hashtag #HRSocialHour
- Cara North
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) & my own take on certification.
- Want to learn more about the certification? ATD Panel: Do Employers Value Certification? April 29, 2021 at 1 pm EDT
- Transitioning To Remote Work: A Practical Guide
- 10 questions to ask in a job interview that will really expose a company’s culture
- Experimenting with Our Identities @ Work
- Episode #83: Getting Unstuck in your Mid-Career Job Search with @monicamfochtman
- Webinar (Apr. 27): Make the Move: A Conversation with Marci and Monica at 7 pm EDT
- Meme: “Peace is the new success.”
- Buttonwood Winery: Syrah Rose
- Episode #35: Learning & Development with @HRGore
- #WomenInLearning LinkedIn Group
- Learning Guild
- Training Magazine
- Are you running from something, or are you running to something?
- How is this coming across in a job interview or prospective employer?
- What does success look like for you?
- How are you building your network in a new domain of work?
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? email@example.com
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).