It's time to invest in your career self now in to get ready to launch for your job future.
- St. Baldrick’s Foundation + Head Shaving Events
- Dissertation: Mid-career women student affairs administrators with young children: Negotiating life, like clockwork
- Musings from the Middle
- Career Coaching Questions:
- What are you afraid of?
- Who’s voice is telling you that?
- What’s the worst that could happen?
- Episode #21: Q&A: Tribe of Mentors, Part II
- Episode #45: Facing Imposter Syndrome with @TinyTara
- Episode #50: Career Sponsors
- Procrastination Is More Than Putting Things Off. Here's How To Kick the Habit
- Women Forced Out of Workforce During Pandemic
- Pandemic Sets Back Women's Progress In Workforce
- 5 Ways to Bring Women Back into the Post-Pandemic Workforce
- The Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- The Right Way to Include Your Work Experience on a Resume (With Examples)
- Research potential coaches & ask “What’s your process? Do you have client testimonials? What can I expect from your coaching services?”
- Coaching is about investing in yourself and your future.
- Resume Writing Workbook ($19.99)
- Power Hour Coaching Services
- Webinar: How to Craft a Cover Letter that Makes a Difference w/ Monica Fochtman | No Fear Job Search
- Jobscan YouTube Channel
- How Employers Use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- How often do you update your job applications or online digital profiles? Challenge: Quarterly and/or Monthly Updates
- Run your resume and a job description through ATS via Jobscan
- Binge Sitcoms: Schitt’s Creek, This Is Us, & The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Klinker Brick 2017 Old Vine Zinfandel
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).