Justin visits Spotify, Chartable, and many others. Jon found an office!
- Justin lost his voice.
- Jon doesn't work from home or coffee shops anymore.
- Jon found an office: "It’s inexpensive, but quiet, with nice people in a nice area. Inexpensive enough to where I won’t feel bad if I do want to work elsewhere once in a while."
- Justin's Spotify visit (very interesting).
- Laracon conference on Times Square (Justin was the MC and gave a talk)
- Met with a few customers:
- Justin also met with his friend Nathan who now works at Happy Cog and went out with a mutual friend (Mike) who introduced him to someone who works for Amazon, and another fellow who does BizDev & Strategy for Sony Music Global.
- Jon: “This all would have exhausted me!” ;)
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- ProfitWell's podcast Protect the Hustle has a new season!
- Redash! To help you better understand what you can do with Redash, they produced a few video guides. These guides use SaaS metrics as the demo data, so it should feel close to home. Check them out here.
- Laracon US
- Justin posted a few photos here.
- Micro optimizations (from the book Atomic Habits)
- Iron Maiden at Barclay's Center
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Robert Simplicio
- Colin Gray
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.