How do you know what product idea to pursue?
Current trends we've noticed:
- Dungeons and Dragons is getting popular again. Maybe because of Stranger Things?
- Podcasting, and branded podcasts, continue to grow in popularity. Increasingly, I'm hearing folks talk about the Tim Ferriss podcast in coffee shops. Instead of asking "What are you reading?" folks are asking "What podcasts are you listening to?"
Qualitative evidence almost always comes before quantitative evidence.
- Thanks to Greg at Mtek Digital for the studio space!
- Photo of Justin at Mtek studio
- World Waterpark at West Edmonton Mall
- Photo of waterpark
- Transistor.fm on Instagram
- Transistor.fm on Twitter
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.