Bake that bread!
- Jon baked bread. Got some sunshine. Avoiding social media, the other disease
- Justin WAS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Read this Andreesen post that everyone’s talking about: https://a16z.com/2020/04/18/its-time-to-build/
- That conversation lead to this tweet: https://twitter.com/mijustin/status/1251946371050954752
- What does the future hold?
- Can we give ourselves a deadline for the Tailwind project? What should it be?
- What should we think about shaping next?
- Helping podcasters make money
- Private podcasting feature
- Podcast websites
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda, @shpigford
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Need a podcast?
- Transistor allows you to host all of your podcasts in one place.
- We also offer private podcasts: use them with your team, or on your membership site.
- Get a 14-day trial here.
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Sofia Quintero
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Eric Lima
- James Sowers (like Flowers) with UserInput.io
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD), pradyumna.dev
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett, snapshooter.io
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.