Lots of feedback on our last episode with Jason Fried
- Lots of folks feel like it’d be hard to implement in their team
- "This would be hard at my agency."
- “What about feature requests? Is the idea that you also don't write those down?”
- “Hmm no backlogs? Maybe I am not understanding some backstory/context? Where do they put ideas, comments, quick bits that they might look at later on”
- Some backlash against the “cult of Basecamp”
- But the majority of folks were really interested in Jason’s approach.
- See how our first "shaping" experiment went.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- ProfitWell. Patrick and Hiten have a new podcast!
- New sponsor: ActiveCampaign! Get the world's most advanced marketing & sales automation platform. Use the code activecampaign.com/buildyoursaas and get two months free + 2 free One-on-Ones!
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Pradyumna Shembekar
- Ben from narrowr.com
- Noah Prail
- David Colgan
- Robert Simplicio
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.