When should you take a salary from your startup?
- If you're bootstrapping, when should you get a salary?
- An update on the worst day ever. (We're fine now)
- A SPECIAL SURPRISE
- "It feels like there is this convergence in podcasting and I don’t know what to do about it."
- Anxiety and insecurity about "missing out on better opportunities."
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Balsamiq: They make a low-fidelity wireframing tool, specifically geared for non-designers. Get in the zone, and I feel creative right away. Try out their free trial: balsamiq.com
- Clubhouse.io: Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone together. It's designed for developers, but product folks, marketing, support folks love using it. Get two months free: clubhouse.io/build.
- Caddy Server
- Lets Encrypt
- Book: Profit First
- Transistor's SaaS revenue metrics
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, Fathom Analytics
- Dan Buda, danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.