In this episode, Leo is joined by returning guest Ariel Mitcheli from AppFigures to talk about what's new in App Store Optimization this year as well as how we can learn from our competitors when trying to get our app found on the App Store.
- Ariel Michaeli - Twitter @arielmichaeli
- AppFigures - Twitter @appfigures
- YouTube Channel
- 360idev 2019 - App Store Optimization for the Rest of Us
- AppFigures Guides
- Episode 26 - App Store Optimization with Ariel Michaeli
- Episode 71 - App Dev Stack with Jordan Morgan
- Episode 97 - Day One App Ideas with Mikaela Caron
- Episode 100 - 100th Episode Spectacular
- AF Chats - WWDC 2021 Recap with Joe Cieplinski
- AF Chats - A/B Testing Part 1: The Basics with Katie from Storemaven
- AF Chats - A/B Testing Part 2: How & What to Test with Gilad from Moburst
- AF Chats - Using Competitive Intelligence to Drive Growth with Ian Irving from The BBC
- Made to Stick by Heath Brothers
- The Curse of Knowledge
- Thoughts on 360iDev
- What's New in the App Store?
- How to do A/B Testing on the App Store
- What to do before starting an app
- Information to research from competitors
- Why competitors' tech stack matters
- Future changes to the App Store
- Other Apple App Stores
- Future of the Metaverse
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.