How could we enjoy the journey more?
- "There's so many great feature ideas, but we can't do them all."
- Jon's wondering about the constant feature request/release cycle
- “You’re doing a good job if you’re enjoying the journey” - Jason Cohen (on Art of Product)
- Tweet: “Any other SaaS companies seeing that revenue generally drops in the summer? I thought it was just me.”
- Nathan Barry: “The summer is historically really slow for us.”
- Justin is wondering: are enterprise customers worth it? (Des Traynor from Intercom says: "yes")
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- ProfitWell. If you’re earning recurring revenue from Stripe, you need this tool. It will show you all of your business metrics: MRR, LTV, churn. Sign up for free: profitwell.com
- ActiveCampaign! Get the world's most advanced marketing & sales automation platform. Use the code activecampaign.com/buildyoursaas and get two months free + 2 free One-on-Ones!
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD)
- Ben from narrowr.com
- Noah Prail
- David Colgan
- Robert Simplicio
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.