We take all we've discussed in the previous eight episodes and begin to look at specific moral conundrums. We specifically begin with ectopic pregnancies, since for pro-life, conservative Christians, the morality of this issue is very settled and clear for most. That makes uncovering inconsistencies in the generally accepted morality here an easy entry point.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Thanks to Palmtoptiger17 for the beautiful logo: https://www.instagram.com/palmtoptiger17/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- The 80% (My Book): https://www.amazon.com/80-Conservative-Evangelicals-Prove-Relativists-ebook/dp/B07RDPW2NZ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=j.g.+elliot&qid=1573560697&sr=8-1
- Various reflections related to consequentialism: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/category/pragmatism-and-consequentialism
- Greg Kokul's Case for Abortion in Ectopic Pregnancies: https://www.str.org/blog/are-pro-lifers-being-inconsistent-if-they-save-mothers-life-rather-babys#.XFGgZFwzZEY
- The Bridge Film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ_tDVNLrnA&t=1418s
- Follow-Up Resource on Ectopic Pregnancies (with peer-reviewed literature): http://www.personhoodinitiative.com/ectopic-personhood.html
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence