We recap the heart of the consequentialist ethic and look at how consequentialism impacts the issue of nonviolence.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Thanks to Palmtoptiger17 for the beautiful logo: https://www.instagram.com/palmtoptiger17/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- The 80% (My Book): https://www.amazon.com/80-Conservative-Evangelicals-Prove-Relativists-ebook/dp/B07RDPW2NZ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=j.g.+elliot&qid=1573560697&sr=8-1
- Various reflections related to consequentialism: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/category/pragmatism-and-consequentialism
- Early Church Quotes: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/arguments-for-christian-pacifism-4-teaching-of-the-early-church
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence