SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs create a hierarchy. They measure reliability and create an objective framework for prioritization and decision making.
- SLOs defined from the Google Site Reliability Engineering Book
- Implementing SLOs from the Google Site Reliability Engineering Workbook
- The Art of SLOs workshop by Google
- Mastering the Third Way of DevOps use the Toyota Kata for continuous improvement
- Free DevOps Course much more detailed than what we can cover in the podcast
- My Review & Analysis on The DevOps Handbook
- My Review & Analysis on Accelerate
- Software Development in 3 Principles & 4 Metrics
What is Software Delivery in Small Batches?
Adam Hawkins presents the theory and practices behind building a high velocity software organization. Topics include DevOps, lean, software architecture, continuous delivery, and interviews with industry leaders.