When you're building a SaaS, you don't have the bandwidth to focus on everything. So what's the one thing you should focus on?
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Startups for the Rest of Us – EP260 “The one metric that matters”
- Nathan Barry – Solving the cash problems from self-funding rapid growth
- Nathan Barry – From losing money to a 51% profit margin in 5 months
- CaddyServer – “Caddy is the HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS.”
- Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.