Also: have you signed up for your app with your own credit card?
- Justin got a personal message from an NFL player
- Jon moved everyone over to the new CDN
- Podcasting has a lot of confusing paradigms for users
- It took two days of transferring files (just under 1TB)
- Justin signed up for the Transistor as if he was a customer
- He live-streamed the whole thing (got tons of good input from live chat)
- Jon is wondering how we're going to handle hate speech on the platform
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Clubhouse.io: Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone together. It's designed for developers, but product folks, marketing, support folks love using it. Get two months free: clubhouse.io/build.
- Balsamiq.cloud: They make a low-fidelity wireframing tool, specifically geared for non-designers. Get in the zone, and I feel creative right away. Try out their free trial: balsamiq.cloud.
- Paul Jarvis got Justin Jackson, from the NFL, to give me a message
- S3 accelerate buckets
- Livestream of Justin signing up for Transistor
- Article: People on the internet can be mean
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Dan Buda, danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.