How we're going to use investment to fuel Transistor's growth
- We've taken over $100,000 in funding (from our customers!)
- We harken back to July of 2018 (right before our official launch), when Justin was stressed about money.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- ProfitWell gives you free subscription metrics for your SaaS. Just plug in your billing system (Stripe, Zuora, Braintree, Chargebee, Recurly are all supported) and get free access to your MRR, churn, cohorts. Sign up for free at profitwell.com.
- Redash is is a BI tool for people who love SQL. Connect your database, query, visualize and share your data in minutes. Mention "Build your SaaS podcast" and get 50% off your first 3 months! Sign up at redash.io
- Old episode: The opposite of bored money
- Justin’s tweets on why we're considering switching to Statamic from WordPress
- Article: How an Offer to Sell Wistia Inspired Us to Take On $17m in Debt
- Podcast: Reboot podcast interviews Wistia's founders
- Google PageSpeed test
- SanityCheck by Nick
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Colin Gray
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.