When Jesus suffered at the hands of the authorities and lived his life without violence, was this really a prescription for his followers or merely a description of how the Messiah had to live in order to fulfill his role?
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- The Politics of Jesus: https://www.amazon.com/Politics-Jesus-John-Howard-Yoder/dp/0802807348/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=the+politics+of+Jesus&qid=1566062176&s=gateway&sr=8-2
- Derek’s summary of the “Politics of Jesus”: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/the-politics-of-jesus
- The Upside Down Kingdom: https://www.amazon.com/Upside-Down-Kingdom-Updated-Donald-Kraybill/dp/0836195132/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=The+Upside+Down+Kingdom&qid=1566062209&s=gateway&sr=8-3
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence