Don't waste time and money building something people don't want!
Jon is busy launching our new podcast analytics feature, so this episode features Justin's talk from MicroConf 2018 in Las Vegas.
You need more than product/market fit. You need alignment between you as a founder, your market, and your product.
In this episode, you'll hear Justin's step-by-step approach for:
- Identifying who you are, and what you want
- Choosing a market
- Discovering what they want
- Shipping a (small) initial solution
- Justin Jackson's 2018 MicroConf talk - video and notes
- Download the slides
- James Clear's list of core values
- MicroConf Growth
- MicroConf Starter
- Transistor.fm on Instagram
- Transistor.fm on Twitter
- Jon Buda is back on Twitter: @jonbuda
- Justin Jackson on Twitter here: @mijustin
★ Please review us in iTunes ★
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.