After looking at the BIble's positive ethic of faithfulness, as well as problems with the consequentialist ethic borne out in the Lesser of Two Evils ideology - we now turn to look at examples of consequentialist actions in the Bible. What sorts of problems did consequentialism get biblical characters into, and how does the BIble seem to view such actions?
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- The 80% (My Book): https://www.amazon.com/80-Conservative-Evangelicals-Prove-Relativists-ebook/dp/B07RDPW2NZ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=j.g.+elliot&qid=1573560697&sr=8-1
- Various reflections related to consequentialism: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/category/pragmatism-and-consequentialism
- Who Was Pontius Pilate?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8s8fMMEuiA
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence