In this episode, Leo talks with Leah Vogel, Mobile Team Lead and iOS developer at OrCam Technologies about the ins and outs of Bluetooth technology: the origins, the terminology, the Core Bluetooth API and more.
- Leah Vogel - Twitter: @leah_m_vogel
- Build complications in SwiftUI
- Create complications for Apple Watch
- App essentials in SwiftUI
- Build document-based apps in SwiftUI
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Origins of Bluetooth
- Where Bluetooth is a good fit?
- What is Peripheral?
- Profiles, Services and Characteristics
- What's the difference between Classic and BLE?
- How to measure signal strength?
- How to pull extra information from a Characteristic?
- Similarities with Networking
- Decoding and Encoding Data from Bluetooth
- Why Mocking is Important in iOS Development
- Using the Mac for Testing APIs
- Dealing with Connectivity Issues
- Connection Peculiarities
- How can Bluetooth be misused?
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.