It's easy to get carried away with the "you gotta spend money to make money" meme.
Every business accrues monthly expenses. The danger? Business owners can get in the habit of spending money, believing that "you gotta spend money to make money."
- Start up:
- Logo and branding: $2,500
- Stripe Atlas: $500
- Legal: $366.45
- Monthly expenses:
- Editing: $320 / month
- AWS: $300 / month
- Media: $60 / month
- Yearly expenses:
- Domain: $100 / year
- Incorporation: $200 / year
- Accounting: $2k / year
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Patio11's reply to Justin's tweet: "It is far, far, far easier to create something that will increase the revenue of your business by $200 a month than it is to squeeze $200 out of the expenses."
- Our branding designer is Dylan Wells.
- Thang Pham
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Brad from Canada
- Darby Frey
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.