What do you worry about when you own a software company?
- What makes a good podcast for product people?
- New American Dream: building, owning, selling a SaaS (Tyler Tringas)
- What do you worry about when you own your own software company?
- How would we handle an economic downturn?
- Why do software founders not sleep well at night?
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Interact on WhatPods.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Eric Lima
- James Sowers (like Flowers) with UserInput.io
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD), pradyumna.dev
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett, snapshooter.io
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Dave Young, magnusrush.com/
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
What is Build Your SaaS 2022?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2022? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.