In the first episode of our series on indie development, we chat with Charlie Chapman, indie dev behind Dark Noise and host of Launched.fm.
- E110 - Connecting Wirelessly with Gui Rambo
- E91 - Fastlane with Josh Holtz
- E84 - Automation Fun with Jared Sorge
- E27 - Media Outreach with Jeff Gamet
- E26 - App Store Optimization with Ariel Michaeli
- Charlie Chapman - Marketing Dark Noise
- Launched - Episode 34: Flighty - Ryan Jones
- Patrick (H) Willems - I Accidentally Made a Feature Film - Here's What I Learned
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
A cloud experience developers love
- Great for Setting Up a Backend for Your App
- Variety of VM Configurations and Settings
- Reasonable Pricing Starting at $5 per month
- Global Data Centers
- The Developer Cloud Simplified
Check out OrchardNest Today:
- How to keep track of ideas?
- How to get help?
- What features to prioritize?
- Why having a story for your app is important?
- What skills have transferred to a day time job?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.