In this episode, Leo talks with John Holtz, lead maintainer of Fastlane. They talk about integrating Fastlane, advanced features in Fastlane, and what devs should know about it.
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
What to know about Fastlane
- How Fastlane started?
- How Fastlane is built and maintained?
- How can Fastlane help your team?
- What's Fastlane's hidden gem?
- How to automate signing your app?
- How does Fastlane working with the App Store Connect API?
- How does Fastlane deal with Apple's updates behind the scenes?
- How does WWDC affect Fastlane development?
- What's on Josh's WWDC Wish List (i.e. What feature could help Fastlane)?
- How can you contribute to Fastlane?
- What's the future of Fastlane?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.