Ben Orenstein, Derrick Reimer, and Justin Jackson are all building a new product. What still works?
- Should developers learn design?
- Derrick's "viral signup" trick
- How important is a personal brand?
- How to promote your project (while you're still building it)
- Do software companies need to become more service oriented?
- I'm having a birthday sale! Go to megamaker.co/birthday and get up to 38% off Marketing for Developers, my books, and Product Validation Checklist!
- This is the recording from the Art of Product Podcast. Full episode will be there!
- Ben Orenstein on Twitter
- Derrick Reimer on Twitter
- Derrick's new app: level.app
Stuff from Justin...
- My new startup: Transistor.fm
- Startup announcement
- How do you validate your idea? megamaker.co/validate
- Join Justin's newsletter justinjackson.ca/newsletter
- Send Justin a message on Twitter: @mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Instagram: instagram.com/mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Snapchat: @mijustin
- Podcast hosting: Transistor.fm
What is Product People?
A podcast focused on great products and the people who make them