In this episode, Leo chats with Ellen Shapiro of Apollo GraphQL about DocC how to get started, how to do Tutorials and Articles, where it falls short, and what open-sourcing might mean. Also there was an Apple event or something?
- Ellen Shapiro - Twitter @designatednerd
- Episode 48 - Alternative Backends with Kristaps Grinbergs
- Episode 102 - How to Learn New APIs with Stewart Lynch - Part 2
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 67 - Documenting Your Code with Bas Broek
- DoccZz by Helge Heß
- Hosting DocC Archives by Joseph Duffy
- Leo's DocC Example for SyndiKit RSS Reader Library
- WWDC 2021 videos
- Syndikit Github Action for Publishing to Netlify (at the end)
- Add an option to build the concurrency library for back deployment. #39051
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
- Why use DocC (and why not)
- Why adding header docs is an important first step
- How to organize your documentation
- Articles vs Tutorials
- What is a DocC extension?
- Hosting your DocC
- What are some challenges with DocC?
- Future of Open-Sourced DocC
- Adopting New OSes and Deprecating Old Ones
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.