I take a look at one of the arguments the pro-abortion side often levies against the anti-abortion side. Ectopic pregnancies are viewed as an area where pro-lifers are inconsistent in their application of the logic. In this episode I take a look at what I believe a consistent anti-abortion logic entails.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Thanks to Palmtoptiger17 for the beautiful logo: https://www.instagram.com/palmtoptiger17/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- The 80% (My Book): https://www.amazon.com/80-Conservative-Evangelicals-Prove-Relativists-ebook/dp/B07RDPW2NZ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=j.g.+elliot&qid=1573560697&sr=8-1
- Compilation of peer-reviewed and other literature on ectopic pregnancies: http://www.personhoodinitiative.com/ectopic-personhood.html
- Successful transplant of an ectopic pregnancy example: https://www.ajog.org/article/0002-9378%2890%2990794-8/pdf
- Misdiagnosed ectopic pregnancies: https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2013/10/11/ectopic-pregnancy-misdiagnosed-methotrexate
- Brief summary of anti-abortion in ectopic pregnancy position: https://www.clmagazine.org/topic/medicine-science/does-an-ectopic-pregnancy-justify-intentionally-killing-the-baby/
- Season 2 on Ectopic Pregnancies:
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence