In this episode, Leo goes over some of the apps for the Mac, iPad, and iPhone which are used to create, organize or manage for businesses. These include apps for creating video and audio work, managing your social media on the go, dealing with accounting and financials, scheduling meetings and managing communication.
Database Collaboration Tool
Managing Software and Disk
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Includes Photoshop, Illustration, Audition, Premier and more...
- Ulysses - Distraction Free Writing App
- FiLMiC Pro - Professional Video Recording App
- FiLMiC Remote - Companion App for FiLMiC Pro
- Buffer - Manage Social Media Queues
- Facebook Page - Manage Your Facebook Page
- Google Analytics - Visual Your Analytics from your Phone
- Wordpress - Post to and Edit Your Website
- MailChimp - Manage your Email List and Campaigns
- Zoom - Conference Calling App
Communication and Todo Apps
- FullContact - Manage Multiple Different Address Books
- Slack - Chat Application
- Doodle - Setup Polls, especially for Meetings
- Todoist - Todo app, pro version includes sharing of tasks
- Quickbooks - Business Accounting
- Genius Scan - Scan Documents From Your Phone
- Receipt Bank - Scan Receipts and Hook up to your Quickbooks
- Expensify - Scan Expense Receipts and Hook up to your Quickbooks
- Wave - Business Accounting
- Paypal - Transfer Money
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.