Pacifism may be good in theory, but how does it face up against the reality of extreme evil? What good would pacifism do if there were another Holocaust?
*Please excuse the sound quality on this episode. There was some interference on this recording which influenced the sound quality.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- Why Civil Resistance Works: https://www.ericachenoweth.com/research/wcrw
- Gene Sharp Books: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=gene+sharp&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
- Hannah Arendt on the Banality of Evil: https://www.amazon.com/Eichmann-Jerusalem-Banality-Penguin-Classics/dp/0143039881/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=eichman+in+jerusalem&qid=1569004482&sr=8-1
- Milgram Experiment: https://www.ted.com/talks/philip_zimbardo_on_the_psychology_of_evil?language=en
- Clay Jones Speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCvgl94RvR8
- Clay Jones Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsVecozRORE&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2MAYAg0bbO7cQvoEwoeP5YLjQWs-KC42yK9-EjEhx3Fq7NIJrvK1KPFPU
- Ordinary Men: https://www.amazon.com/Ordinary-Men-Reserve-Battalion-Solution/dp/0062303023/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ordinary+men&qid=1569003813&sr=8-1
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence