Special Edition: The recent release of Christianity Today's article addressing the moral incompatibility of major party candidate's with Christ's call is very fitting for our current discussion on consequentialism. Therefore, we take a short break from hypotheticals to inspect the Right's reaction to CT's article, as I unpack my sentiments and observations.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Thanks to Palmtoptiger17 for the beautiful logo: https://www.instagram.com/palmtoptiger17/
- Christianity Today Article: https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html
- Dr. Dobson's Response to CT: http://christiannewswire.com/news/4551683350.html
- Jentezen Franklin's Response to CT: https://www.christianpost.com/voice/why-i-still-stand-by-45-president-trump.html?fbclid=IwAR3LAlAM6V3bHF6UP0wSyuT4_Y9CMINPzc7eEj9I5AJpFvcc94nuuyLZvhM
- Various reflections related to consequentialism: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/category/pragmatism-and-consequentialism
- The Politics of Jesus: https://www.amazon.com/Politics-Jesus-John-Howard-Yoder/dp/0802807348/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=the+politics+of+jesus&qid=1577159813&sr=8-3
- Can the Religious Right Be Saved: https://www.firstthings.com/article/2017/01/can-the-religious-right-be-saved
- Peter was not a coward: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/peters-denial-wasnt-cowardice
- Pilate the consequentialist: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/21-pilates
- The 80% (My Book): https://www.amazon.com/80-Conservative-Evangelicals-Prove-Relativists-ebook/dp/B07RDPW2NZ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=j.g.+elliot&qid=1573560697&sr=8-1
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence