A look at the positive case for Christian nonviolence as seen in the history of early church writings.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- Support us through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefourthway
- My site with quotes: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/arguments-for-christian-pacifism-4-teaching-of-the-early-church
- “The Early Church on Killing:" https://www.amazon.com/Early-Church-Killing-Comprehensive-Sourcebook-ebook/dp/B008846P1I/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+early+church+on+killing&qid=1564738154&s=gateway&sr=8-1
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence