- Richard S. Messing LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardmessing/
- World Ethics Organization - https://worldethicsorganization.org/
- Kotel Group - https://kotelgroup.com/
- Episode #63 - The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus w/Claire Chandler
- Episode #6 - The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera w/David Baumrucker
- Episode #16 - The Gulag Archipelago/One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
- Pick up your copy of 12 Rules for Leaders: The Foundation of Intentional Leadership NOW on AMAZON!
- Check out the 2022 Leadership Lessons From the Great Books podcast reading list!
- Check out HSCT Publishing at: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- Check out LeadingKeys at: https://www.leadingkeys.com/
- Check out Leadership ToolBox at: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/
- Contact HSCT for more information at 1-833-216-8296 to schedule a full DEMO of LeadingKeys with one of our team members.
- Leadership ToolBox website: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/.
- Leadership ToolBox LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ldrshptlbx/.
- Leadership ToolBox YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvVbIU_bSEflwYpd9lWXuA/.
- Leadership ToolBox Twitter: https://twitter.com/ldrshptlbx.
- Leadership ToolBox IG: https://www.instagram.com/leadershiptoolboxus/.
- Leadership ToolBox FB: https://www.facebook.com/LdrshpTlb
Creators & Guests
What is Leadership Lessons From The Great Books?
Because understanding great literature is better than trying to read and understand (yet) another business book, Leadership Lessons From The Great Books leverages insights from the GREAT BOOKS of the Western canon to explain, dissect, and analyze leadership best practices for the post-modern leader.