Follow-up on "what's the best metric for a new web app?"
"We, as the customer, are paying people who make apps so that their good work continues."
Responses from last week's episode: "What should are one main metric be for our SaaS?"
- Adam: “Don’t focus on MRR. That’s copout. Focus on increasing downloads.”
- Daniel: “Justin should get out and sell like crazy.”
- Colin and others said: “Re-examine your pricing.”
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Justin starts his own Patreon: "I want to keep writing and podcasting honestly no matter what."
- MxPx's Kickstarter
- CaddyServer – “Caddy is the HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS.”
- Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.