Follow-up on "what's the best metric for a new web app?"
"We, as the customer, are paying people who make apps so that their good work continues."
Responses from last week's episode: "What should are one main metric be for our SaaS?"
- Adam: “Don’t focus on MRR. That’s copout. Focus on increasing downloads.”
- Daniel: “Justin should get out and sell like crazy.”
- Colin and others said: “Re-examine your pricing.”
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on Tung.fm
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
- Justin starts his own Patreon: "I want to keep writing and podcasting honestly no matter what."
- MxPx's Kickstarter
- CaddyServer – “Caddy is the HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS.”
- Please review us in iTunes – it helps other folks find the show!
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.