I explore the positive ethic to which the BIble calls us - holy faithfulness. I conclude that obedience, not sacrifice - faithfulness, not effectiveness, is the life to which we are called.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Thanks to Palmtoptiger17 for the beautiful logo: https://www.instagram.com/palmtoptiger17/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- The 80% (My Book): https://www.amazon.com/80-Conservative-Evangelicals-Prove-Relativists-ebook/dp/B07RDPW2NZ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=j.g.+elliot&qid=1573560697&sr=8-1
- Various reflections related to consequentialism: https://www.dckreider.com/blog-theological-musings/category/pragmatism-and-consequentialism
- Tim Keller a Pastor because door left open 6 inches: http://andynaselli.com/watergate
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence