With all the violence in the BIble - especially the Old Testament, isn't it clear that violence is a moral option for Christians? In this episode we take a look at one of two major nonviolent views dealing with this question.
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- For a GREAT, but deep read on how a non-violent God is not necessary for a nonviolent position, check out DARRIN W. SNYDER BELOUSEK's work entitled " God and Nonviolence: Creedal Theology and Christian Ethics:" https://www.academia.edu/5671308/God_and_Nonviolence_Creedal_Theology_and_Christian_Ethics
- Representative Matt Shea following Chritistianity and war to its logical conclusion, arguing for non-Christian male combatants to be executed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Shea#Political_career
- Shea's "The Biblical Basis for War:" https://media.spokesman.com/documents/2018/10/Biblical_Basis_for_War.pdf
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence