Jon ran into a famous podcasting man
- Jon ran into Myke Hurley at the Cards Against Humanity office.
- Whether you should work from home or the office.
- Spotify analytics update in Transistor.
- How do you feel about "walled gardens?"
- Sometimes the best plan is to do nothing. Just wait and see what happens.
- Billing updates for delinquent customers
- Did someone try to phish us on-air?
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Balsamiq.cloud: They make a low-fidelity wireframing tool, specifically geared for non-designers. Get in the zone, and I feel creative right away. Try out their free trial: balsamiq.cloud.
- Clubhouse.io: Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone together. It's designed for developers, but product folks, marketing, support folks love using it. Get two months free: clubhouse.io/build.
- Mac Power Users in Chicago
- Relay.fm – Myke Hurley's podcast network
- Uproar over Apple Podcasts episode numbers
- ChurnBuster blog on dunning
- Jason Cohen’s Startup Kung-Fu
- Justin Jackson: How to make money podcasting
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Dan Buda, danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.