Jon is tired from all the Black Friday madness. Justin is drinking flavored light beer.
★ Thanks to our two sponsors:
- Alitu.com: Alitu removes all the tech headaches associated with producing your podcast. They take care of processing, editing & publishing your podcast. Go to Alitu.com and check out their video demo.
- Podcastinsights.com: If you want to get into podcasting, check out Podcast Insights. They’re a great resource for folks who want to start and grow a podcast. Podcast equipment guides, how to make money. Join millions of readers learning all about how to start, grow, and monetize a podcast at podcastinsights.com.
- New Yorker: The friendship that made Google huge
- Article: Why you need a cofounder
- Cards Against Humanity's 99% percent off sale
- Duchess Bakeshop Hogwarts Castle
- Hogwarts Castle on Reddit
- We are on Baremetrics Open Startups
- Tool: Chartable lets you see podcast charts
- Conan Needs a Friend
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
Thanks to our Patreon supporters:
- Samori Augusto
- Mike Walker
- Brad (from Canada)
- Darby Frey
- Kevin Markham
- Adam Duvander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.