Just the weirdness of it
Real humans making a business together:
- Taking the leap
- Why is Justin jealous of Ben?
- Pros and cons of building a remote company in 2021
- Limited exposure to your co-founder
- What would take to get Jon to move to Canada?
- Story: confronting a burglar with a crowbar
- The algorithm rewards you for being early
- Spending a lot of time on Clubhouse
- Apple Podcasts going into subscription podcasts roundtable
- “Podcasting needs better distribution”
- “Podcasting needs better discoverability”
- “There needs to be the Adwords for Podcasting.”
- ☝️ BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
- How are we going to scale our SaaS?
- How does investing $500,000 in the podcast ecosystem change the ecosystem?
- Justin's talk with Jason Calacanis
What should we talk about next?
- Twitter: @buildyoursaas, @mijustin, @jonbuda
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Harris Kenny
- Take It EV podcast
- Ethan Gunderson
- Anton Zorin
- Bill Condo
- Chris Willow
- Mason Hensley
- Borja Soler teami.io
- Ward from MemberSpace.com
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from NiceThings.io
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Noah Prail, eventOneHQ.com
- Robert Simplicio, Simplicio.com
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith, hellosift.com
- Shane Smith, dev.transistor.fm
- Austin Loveless
- Michael Sitver, letterjoy.co
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis, usefathom.com
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto, thebicrowd.com
- Brad from Canada
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
What is Build Your SaaS 2022?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2022? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.