Some unpopular opinions on bootstrapping
- Should you build an audience first?
- Why finding the right market is the first filter you should use on your idea.
- Justin also shares some stuff he's changed his mind about this past year.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Postmark. Postmark delivers your transactional email to customers on time, every time. You'll love their lightning-fast email delivery and developer-friendly features. Get one month free when you use coupon code BUILDYOURSAAS. postmarkapp.com/loves/buildyoursaas
- Clubhouse. Guess who's back? Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone together. It's designed for developers, but product folks, marketing, support folks love using it. Now it's free for teams up to 10 people. clubhouse.io/build.
- Product Journey Ep 14
- Wired: This economist has a plan to fix capitalism. It's time we all listened
- Corey Gwin: demonstrated demand
- Tweet: dirt flavored tacos
- Nathan Barry: The ladders of wealth creation
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on PodHunt; it's like Reddit, but for podcasts.
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Interact on WhatPods.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Eric Lima
- James Sowers with UserInput.io
- Travis Fischer
- Matt Buckley, from Nice Things
- Russell Brown
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD)
- Noah Prail
- Robert Simplicio
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
- Postmark – use coupon code BUILDYOURSAAS to get a free month of sending
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.