“How do you invite more opportunities to invite chaos into your life?” Learn how our guest Kristin Powers inspires others to play, experiment, and try new things.
- Intentional Futures
- Burnout Book Club (last episode #80)
- Being Agile & Iterative
- Agile Faculty by Rebecca Pope-Ruark
- Self-Talk - The Story We Tell Ourselves & Reframing
- Why the KonMari Method™ Works
- Self-Efficacy for Resilience and Encouragement
- What is Rhizomatic Learning?
- Foraging: A Beginners Guide
- Happiness is an Inside Job by John Powell
- Food Wars (Anime)
- Embodied Cognition
- 15 Ways to Build a Growth Mindset
- Brene Brown’s Books
- Call for Instructional Designers: Come tell your story to Kristin about the work you love!
- Kristin’s Mottos: Stay curious, Create opportunity for chaos (unexpected), practice
- Beverage: sparkling water with grapefruit juice and a slice of lime
- The Booksellers (documentary)
- Stuffed (documentary)
- Forged in Fire (TV show)
- Plant: Step outside and learn a new plant name!
- Joy: Snails and Snail Photography
- Personal appearance/grooming style
- Navigating to take interesting routes for discovery
- Cooking experimentation
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).